24 hours

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lalala3, Dec 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lalala3

lalala3 New Member

yesterday I came across this site....
    and I wrote a ridiculously long post about my current crisis situation that has been building over the past year or so.....and then I had to shut the computer down quickly and so I lost the post.... then I went to see my psychologist.....then I grabbed some clothes and moved out of the place I was staying.....then I went to stay with my sisters and they seemed glad to see me.....then I received a phone call to arrange a job interview for a job I really wanted..... then I ran into an old friend.....and a few other major things occurred, just yesterday..... all in one bloody day....
    and so, I was so certain that I was ready to jump off a really tall building.... but somehow today....
    there's some fight in me....
    for the last few weeks the problems have seemed beyond fixing....impossible.... absolutely crushing.....
    and today....I've decided to gather my strength and fight....
    I'm not sure exactly what for....yet....
    but at this stage I'll just fight to survive....and hopefully work it out from there...

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Like they say what a difference a day makes!! Glad to hear things are looking more positive for you. Good luck

3. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

cool banana's man. well done

4. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Thats fantastic.
    more proof to never give up hope. thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.