:(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

The thoughts want me dead. The thoughts won't stop. Why are my thoughts telling me this? Why do they tell me i'm a bad worthless person who's just wasting time and space and existance that should kill myself? But really does it matter? I don't matter. I'm so tired of this, so very tired of this. I want this stupid shit to end. I'm tired of living in constant pain, i'm tired of feeling so much pain and wanting to cut, but now I have someone I have to try for, and I get upset, and then he knows then he gets upset and it's all my fault. Sometimes I feel like I just want to disappear from existance intirely, but I can't, I can't now.. now I suppose I'll screw his life up too. :cry: :wallbash:

2. life~death

life~death Well-Known Member

i dont know ur thoughts are like that, i dont know what to do to help you feel better and im sorry. i just hope that im not making you any worse that you already are, if i im making you worse then im sorry. i know that you are trying for me babes, thanks :hug:. im sorry that you're in constant, if i could stop your pain, i would. yeah, i do get upset when you feel bad but that's because of how much i love you. you aren't screwing up my life and you never will, iv told you this before but you are making my life better :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.