Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey. Just letting you know I feel like shit, on the verge of suicide, not feeling well, crappy, shitty, down, depressed, paranoid, anxious, scared, sad, unhappy, unwanted, rejected, hurt, crying, bleeding, pained, tearful. a shadow looms over me, soemthing that has been by my side, unwanted, for many years. This is not something you can whisk away with words, this is not something people can help... people have helped, but only slowed its progress, never stopping it. My mind is deteriorating, i get worse every day... i cant live on... leave me alone.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

you wouldn't have posted here if you wanted to be left alone buddy. :hug:
    We're here to help, many of us feel exactly the way as you have described.
    Wanna chat?

3. I knew someone would pooint that out.... I do it as a last resort, because no matter how much i want to die, some part of me always wants to live, but soemtimes the want to live is overpowered by the want to die, or in some cases, just fade away.

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

sometimes that part of me that wants to live makes me angry, because it is stopping what I really want...do you get that too?

but then i thing, could I actually go through with it, as much as i want to...

5. If I could actually go through a fail-safe way to kill myself, i would have died years ago.

6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

what do you mean by "fail-safe", like fool proof?

7. I need to contact my sphychologist...

8. Blackness

Blackness Guest

me too but im too scared to even do that :(

he said "call whenever you need"
    so why cant i?! gr

9. I jsut dont have the urge to pick up the damn phone.

10. Blackness

Blackness Guest

me too
    fuck i hate this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.