Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itachi, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

Its got to the point that i just wanna die.
    my life is already royally fucked as it is, and i would rather just get run over by a truck then even atempt to get anywhere. i just don't care.

I have no job, im getting kicked out of my home in 2 weeks and have nowhere to go.. my dad is bitching at me about it.... and he wants me to get on and sort it all out, but i just don't care. id actually rather die then try to get a job and im not just saying that im serrious....

i have nothiing going for me, i have a $16K student loan for this year and have failed all my papers because i don't really have any drive and i don't give a fuck. so thats $16,000 worth of nothing.

meh, yea id rather die then deal...

yea... im just not cut out for life.
  2. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

I am so sorry that your being kicked out of your own home in a couple of weeks. I know that things are rough and I am sorry that you feel the way that you do. If you ever need to talk I am here for you. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  3. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

jas, take it easy, you'll be ok.
    i know what it'slike to not care about anything. been there for years. just remember that this too shall pass. the school stuff is something that i haven't had to deal with in a while. that'll all work out too.
    please take care and remember that ppl are here for you. ok
    i for one am one.
  4. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

5. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

im not failing school because i am worryed about anything. its because i just can't be bothered....

and like ringing organisations and stuff. id rather just kill myself then i wouldn't have to worry about that :dunno:
  6. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Sorry you feel this way right now. I can't even imagine how you must feel at this point. It is beyond my comprehension ......... and your father decision, my jaw just dropped to the floor. What on earth got into him to make him act this way? If you want to share more of your story, we are here to read you. Dont' shut the door....
  7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Joshy, here if you want to talk.
  8. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Take a break from everything hun. Step back and take a breather. Things can get overwhelming. will your dad let you stay with him for a bit? just til you gete things sorted.
    please msn me if u need to chat
  9. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I can hear that you're feeling very low right now, and I'm really sorry that you feel so bad and have a plateful of difficult situations!

Hang in there ... Please don't give up on yourself. For someone who "has nothing going for them", you are very articulate. You are also smart enough to have realized that (at the moment) you don't have the "drive" for school or a job. I don't think that's because you're a bad person or lazy or anything. It sounds like you're very down on yourself. I think you're feeling so low that the energy (physical, emotional, psychic energy) just isn't there. And, by the way, it really doesn't matter what your dad says or thinks...He is not you. He doesn't appear to understand how bad you feel.

Student health or student counselling can help you explore why you aren't motivated right now. They may actually be a good place to start. You can make appointments tomorrow a.m. - maybe even see someone tomorrow a.m.

For tonight, Jas, all of us are here, so you know you've got support.

It would be great if you could visit with a buddy tonight - in person, by phone, or online. Or if that's not possible, you might call a crisis line. And if you are totally overwhelmed, you can go to the emerency room at the hospital.

Hang in there!
    Acy (a newbie, but I do care!)
  10. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Jas, I am in a similar situation to your own.

I just graduated college and have a loan hanging above my head and no motivation to get out and do anything about it.

Have you considered military service? I have. They will pay your school loans and, more importantly, allow you to walk away from your current "life" for a few years. Being consumed by simple physical activity and repetitive tasks can be very relaxing as opposed to mentally wracking yourself with worry and doubt (depending on what you decide to do in the military, of course).
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2007
  11. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Oh Has I'm so sorry you're feeling the way you're and I know it must hurt like hell,are you ok?Please try to fight on I know it's so hard and it's such a battle.
  12. Abi_21

Abi_21 Well-Known Member

*hugs* it will get better trust me i was in a low patch a few times and thought about ending it all just remember who your friends are and what friends have always tried to be there for you and always will be.
    i am a friend that will always be with a friend even when they dont want me around and will always supporte them even though i am annoying, clingly, and some times make people feel uncomfortable but i want the to know i am here even when they dont want me in the same country or planet as them:hugtackles:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.