Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by transparent, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. transparent

transparent Well-Known Member

I thought I was going to come back and talk to people, but I am back to square one. I just don't want to be here....I don't want to be anywhere!
    I have the supplies to do it, and I have put it off for a long time....I'm tired of waiting.
    I give myself 24 hours, but after that......anyones guess is as good as mine.
  2. Zola

Zola Antiquities Friend

Hello, Transparent,

I hope by the time this reaches you, you feel a little better. Whatever it is, the feelings aren't worth enough to put your plan into action. Dump the supplies, get rid of them. Talk to me on this channel. Talk to me or to anyone else. There are some very experienced people on this forum. So you take 24 or 48 hours to talk with them, it's really not a lot of time. Try Rose24, for example. She's very nice and very experienced. What you're going through, although it feels like it's the end of the world, is really just a passing moment. I tell you that as a person who has felt like you do, for a long time.

How can you be sure this isn't just a scam? Because the process of suicide is familiar to me. Particularly in young folks, like yourself. When you're younger, it's easier to misunderstand what's permanent from what's temporary. If that makes you uncomfortable, talk to the many younger people on the forum. Most of the folks here are your age.

Good luck, 24 Hours,

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

in the 24 hours that you have placed on yourself, why dont you give one last shot at getting some help ?

what do you have to loose ? you might actually find something that will work for you.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Transparent,

Don't do it. You have other choices, there are always better choices.
    Book an appointment with your doctor, you really need to see someone about this. I really hope you will reconsider.
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Katt,
    I hope you reconsider your 24 hours.. There are alot of paths that we can follow.. It sounds like you have strayed off course.. You should seek help to get you back on a positive path..Suicide is not the answer and I won't tell you it will go away.. But you can learn to cope with it.. I have SI everyday but I put it behind me on a dailey basis..
    If you feel your that close to trying then go to the ER and tell them.. Better yet write your thoughts down and take it with you and let them read whats going on.. Hopefully they will admit you and help you to set up a support system for when you get out..You always have us here at the forum for support also.. Take Care!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.