24th November 2007

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by rachyxc, Dec 12, 2007.

1. rachyxc

rachyxc New Member

there goes my hero..'fell from a train'..I was there and saw you jump.

I'm physically half a person without ya, and it's confusing because now i'm not sure what to do with myself because I haven't spent any time alone in such a long time and I really miss you. Love the fact that you're still with me everywhere I go, and love you G, Forever
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I am so sorry for your loss :hug:
  3. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

I am so sorry you have lost your dearest friend. You are right hun. He is and will always be there with you.

your post says you saw him jump hun.... was it a fall from the train or a suicide?
    i rather think he was fooling around and fell and died..... stupid accident taking his
    life away.

again i am sorry it ended this way yet one day you will see him again.... till then he is watching over you so do talk to him as he can surely hear you.

granny x
  4. GypsyGirl

GypsyGirl Well-Known Member

:hug: I am so sorry, Rach!
  5. CuriosityWasFramed

CuriosityWasFramed Well-Known Member

:hug: Im sorry for your loss.

PS: it says the police arent treating it as suspicous, if you saw him jump you should probably tell them :unsure:
  6. rachyxc

rachyxc New Member

it was not treated as a murder investigation as me and a friend who was also with us had our 6 hour police interviews over the matter. nothing was released to the papers of it being suicide, purely because we requested it that way.
  7. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Does the family know it was a suicide?