25 and still visiting this forum

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by lachrymose27, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

Feeling down recently... Stopped taking meds ever since i stopped seeking counseling, and that's only because i graduated and do not have the privilege anymore to use the counseling center. My anti-social tendencies is coming back. Been sleeping alot, watching media, playing video games. Job/internship seeking has not progressed. Working at retailer is tiresome. Very sad lately, want to take meds, but it would offer no solution. can't afford any either. want to end it all. too much negativity in my thoughts. must think positive. must think positive. but no matter how positive i think, this sad feeling does not escape.

2. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

eek. if being 25 and still feeling down is bad, how should i feel at almost 40?

not trying to make light of your situation. just trying to help you realize that age doesn't really come into play here. sorry things are down for you right now, though. keep posting though.....you are among kindred spirits here. *hug*

3. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I will be 23 soon and about to graduate from university. Its a shame I've never taken advantage of all they have to offer, like their counseling services, even when I've been there for almost five years, with all the money paid to them, and then it all goes by and your going to graduate in less than two months. I can't believe its going to be over so soon, it went by way too fast, there's so many things that just whizzed right by my head!

I'll also be "having" to look for a job, internship, anything so I can actually be a useful member of society instead of just staying home and wasting my life on the TV and computer as I have done for so many years which has horribly damaged me.

I've been on this forum for almost five years and hardly made any progress to my depression, so don't feel bad.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.