25% there

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pit, Dec 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

    pit Well-Known Member

    Help. I can't seem to push beyond the 25%. You see, I see myself committing suicide but I haven't put a plan into action yet - a major character flaw. I'm hoping to improve myself by putting the other 75% into action.

  2. CatherineC

    CatherineC Staff Alumni

    Why do you feel this way? Are you getting help from your doctor?
  3. pit

    pit Well-Known Member

    'Cause life is a psychic intruder that rapes me every day AGAINST MY WILL!
  4. me myself and i

    me myself and i Account Closed

    Life can fail for many of us, but like exams can always be retaken, intention , thats the key.
    You talk of percentages, and interestingly only 25% is aimed at intent.
    The other 75% lies dormant, deep with in.
    Life is like a book, a new page can be turned everyday, sure, the old ink will bleed through, so keep turning.
    The old ink will run out and a new pen can be used.
    We all fail at things, because we are human and because sometimes, life just loves to kick us.
    Personally i think we can only fail ourselves, no one else can do that.
    Forgive yourself first and make changes, then the space within you will have more room for beauty.
  5. pit

    pit Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.