???

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

i dont know what to say i hate school i hate life i find no intrest in anything. i cant sit still i cant concentrate im failing 2 of 3 classes. i feel so numb. i sit in math and just space out im not thinking bout anything i just cant think about the class. i dont care bout school i dont care bout life all i could think bout is ending it. i know that we are all gonna die eventually so y not enjoy it. but how can u enjoy life when your hurting so much.

2. HomerSimpson

HomerSimpson Well-Known Member

I understand what you are saying. I have a friend who goes through life without a care in the world. He tells me you never know when you are going to die so why not be happy. I am like you. When you are hurting so bad you just cant see there point of view.

3. Fuzzy Monkey

i just dont know i feel so alone an i cant find a reason to live anymore. no matter how many pills i take or how deep i cut i cant keep the pain numb forever.

4. amanda, those last few words are so true to me and we need to hold on to the fact that like you said no matter how many pills i take or how deep i cut i cant keep the pain numb forever.

there has to be another way for you amanda, you shouldn't ever give up :hug:

5. Fuzzy Monkey

hun i just dont know anymore thinks are going rough here and im at the end i cant pull threw it any longer.

6. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

I know what you mean about it being difficult to enjoy life. I felt the same way for a long time and I'm right there with you about the math. It's easy to be optimistic when you have friends and goals, without them life is pointless, bland, empty. There's nothing wrong with the way you feel, what is missing are reasons to live. Everyone has different reasons, maybe it's time to think about what it is you really want in life and doing what you need to get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.