Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Secret wounds, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Secret wounds

Secret wounds Well-Known Member

Why do people say your not alone? You are alone i could be in a room full of people and im still alone when im around my family im still alone.
    My friends taken a overdose shes cut her arms up i dont know what will come of that. The question i ask myself is that if shes not truly happy here in this world then should we just let her go let her be free. I wish i could ask my family if they would let me go i wish it wasnt such a big deal to take my life. The only thing that made me feel alive today was when i cut my arms. Fuck this shit i want people to see things differently i want it to be ok to kill yourself if you dont belong here. I know i dont belong here and i accept that so why cant others. Surely if i sat down and talked to people and explained to them why i want to kill myself they would see how unhappy i am and let me leave. why cant i just fuckin leave. i guess im looking for acceptance to kill myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.