1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

27 hours and counting

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Hae-Gi, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Well, couldn't sleep, before, despite putting nice music on low volume and all, so now I've been awake for 27 hours. I wonder how much longer it will be before I can sleep? Maybe I should try to set a new record, instead? I think my last was 45-something hours... or was it 42? Hard to remember. I use to get severe delusions with serious anxiety when I don't sleep... I wonder what happens, this time? It was years since I ended up getting one of those...

2. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Well, guess 29 hours will have to do... don't want to be awake in this shitty world, anyway. If only I could do nothing but sleep... 'cause I sure won't ever find true love, so it would be worthwhile being awake.

Off to bed I go, then...

3. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

Before I finally fell asleep last night at half 2, I had been awake for 34 hours.. So when I woke up this morning I thought it was a success that I managed to sleep 4 hours.. But my point of view has changed.. Im now thinking, maybe it is "better" when I dont sleep..because being asleep, time just passes quicker and its another day, another day, another day.. maybe when I stay awake, I can talk into myself that time is dragging and the next day isnt so quick to come :sad:

4. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Yeah, another day. Today is another day, yet again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.