:(

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Jan 8, 2008.

1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Crapppp!!

:cry:

I can't fight anymore

:cry:

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:hug: whats happening hun?

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

This voice...its controlling me..killing me

And I'm letting it. ..

Can't fight, no energy. I might as well be dead...

4. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

No! Please dont think like that, you dont need to be dead, please try to fight it, it is difficult but you can do it! Here if you need to talk :)

5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I got called useless nearly everyday by him, and now I realize its so true. I am. I can't do anything right.

I'm not worth anything...

6. austinhp78

austinhp78 Well-Known Member

dot let yourself believe that! at heart you know its not true. sure at times, things just feel like they can't look up and that you cant do anything right but you know thats not true. if you just try and bear through it, im sure things will start to look up :smile:

7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

It IS true.

I deserve no one and nothing except death

So death it will be.

8. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Just how I feel. No-one gets that it's the truth except yourself. If the same happened to anyone else then you would be in no doubt that it wasn't the truth. I completely feel for you, Siz.

We can get through it together. We can believe what they say for each other, even if we don't believe in it ourselves.

Take care, thinking of you
    :hug:

9. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Fuck it.

Once and for all.

Bye.

10. austinhp78

austinhp78 Well-Known Member

dont do this to yourself. once you go through with it, theres no turning back. give it some time. if your not worthy of anyone then why do you think we're all here to help you? even though it may feel like it, never forget, there is always someone out there who loves and cares for you. :arms:
    do it for the bunny... :bunny: