27th and it'll all b over :D

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hanging by a thread, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hanging by a thread

Hanging by a thread Well-Known Member

So its my birthday tommorrow and i said that if things didn't get better by the time I was 20 I would end it. At the time it was an idea to try and keep myself alive but 2mo I'm 20 and everything is still the same. I cant go on living like this anymore, i'm scared to wake up in the mornings. I want to find my peace that I think that i deserve. I've been through hell and screw my friends let me b in peace, let me b free, let me think bout my feelings instead of urs.

I want to thank you all 4 helping me,
    Good luck with life and ur own problems, and hope you find a better way than this to solve them.
    Hanging x
  2. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Happy birthday!!! And i wish in this few hours that remains till you are 20, something trully wonderfull to happen to you, so you can stay here. Otherwise, if nothing happens that will change your decision, i can only say: Safe journey, my friend... Find the peace you are looking for... Be happy...
  3. Hanging by a thread

thank u, its so nice 2 have a reply like that, i hope i do find my peace. Still not certain, just seen my grandparents and am rly worried tht it'll rly hurt them, i dont want them to b in pain over my death as they r so old i dont kno how they will take it
  4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

happy 20th for tomorro mate,

wow i really wish i could say something to change your mind on this.
    to think that at just 20 you will no longer feel the sun on your face, feel a kiss on your lips, see another dawn or sunset, visit somewhere hot and magical, talk to someone you care about, cry, laugh, be angry, drink a cold beer.

so brave.

wish you luck in your choice and be at peace.
  5. Hanging by a thread

should i leave a note? Should i just leave one or several to the ppl i love?
  6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

totally your decision but i am hoping you will take a break and think a bit more.

a note will mean nothing as they will always wonder and they will be left without you.
    all you will do is leave them in a world of hurt.

sorry to be blunt but you need to talk to someone.

take a pause and re think this plz mate.
  7. Hanging by a thread

i've tlked to doctor and phycyatrist, and thats done no gd, tried to have a break from everything i just end up getting drunk. Whts the point? Saying that sometimes i see a point - just not most the time
  8. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

if sometimes you can see a point in living then thats reason to try, if shrink and docs done no good then open up to someone you love.

there is so much more for you to see and do, new friends to make and places to go.

theres a whole world out there to explore.

grab onto that uncertainty and run with it, see where it takes you.
  9. Hanging by a thread

i've opened up 2 ppl i love and it pushes them away, i dont wanna give any more of my mates that burden :(
  10. trux

trux Well-Known Member

I know I'm going to regret it if I don't try to talk you out of it and that you end up killing yourself, tomorrow or sometime later.
    The thing is, I don't know what to tell you...so here I go, don't do it!
    Why not? Well, now that's the real question, and I hope you do find an answer for it soon enough, because that's something I can't answer for yourself.
    Just think, think hard.
  11. Hanging by a thread

for 6 years i have said if things dont change by the time i'm 20 i'll kill myself. Things havent changed if anything got worse, i dont wanna let down the kid inside me that i promised that i'ld do it
  12. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

as trux said, don't do it

find a way to live

find a way to love life even just a bit

life is too precious to throw away.

believe me you may not see things getting better but i have been there done that and my life is turning around, it takes courage, sweat and tears but it can be done.
  13. Hanging by a thread

i wanna enjoy life i rly do - i just dont know how
  14. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

you got any interests, anything you like doing, any where you like going?
  15. Hanging by a thread

i like gambaling and drinking and smoking and going to the pub
  16. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

nothing sporty or relaxing, say fishing or running etc

best to keep drinking to a minimum as it will make you more depressed
  17. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

happy birthday to you tomorrow!

All i can say is that i truely hope you do not go through with it. Life is far to special to just throw away.

Also please know you could never be a burden to me, feel free to message me if you want to talk. There is a song that reminds me of this... but i cannot remember what it is at the moment...

~If your going through hell, keep on going~
  18. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

19. bobjohn321123

bobjohn321123 New Member

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm 19 and will be turning 20 in the next two weeks. I'm a little different in that I'm somewhat of a loner but never the less I told my self if things dont change in the next week im going to kill myself using <mod edit: bunny - methods> I've been living with depression and isolation since the beginning of middle school and now im in college, doing well, have a girlfriend, and still a loner which is just my personality and I still cant find a reason to live. So, I've made the decision to end it. I would have done it sooner but things kept coming up like relationships and everyday stuff. They say working out cures depression which is definitely what your going through no matter what you tell yourself but it only works most of the time not all the time. So, if you decide to go make sure you practice first and then just do it and best of luck and wish me the same.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2008
  20. Hanging by a thread

bob john - how do u mean practise?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.