Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by FR34K5H0W, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FR34K5H0W

FR34K5H0W Member

I don't really know what to title this thread.
    I also have a hard time putting my thoughts into words.
    I've made the decision I no longer want to live. The reasons why are far too complicated to write about on here. I actually think I am going insane, my parents are threatening to put me in a hospital...
    I want to kill myself but I want to do it right, and do it quick.
    I want to get it done and overwith as fast as I can.
    I know this is a pro life forum so can someone please tell me a forum that would encourage my suicide? I know there are some out there, there has to be...
    Or if someone can inform me a little on things like overdosing on pills, please pm me. Thanks.
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Freakshow. Yes this is a pro-life forum, thus we are not allowed to give you information on overdosing etc. Why do you think that you are going insane? Have you been psychologically evaluated by a quilified psychiatrist? Killing yourself is never the answer. Life is worth living.
  3. FR34K5H0W

FR34K5H0W Member

I can't explain it. I can't do anything.
    I need answers. Please. I can't find a forum that encourages suicide anywhere.
    I know they're out there. I know it. I can't go on any longer. I just really need someone who will answere my questions. I just want to know overdosing information, stories of people who have overdosed to kill themselves, ect. Fuck.
  4. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

hi. yes there are sites out there and probably forums (although i dont know of any and wouldnt give them out if i did) but is that really what you want? i dont know if i could trust medical (well kind of) information on random websites advising you on something this serious.

why dont you try and tell us whats going on with you and somebody will probably be able to give advise or help here and im sure it will be better than any advise you could get on how to overdose.

dont do anything silly, stay here and chat.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

As a prolife site, we will support you in your efforts to survive, but will offer you no help in efforts to end your life. This includes methods or websites. Please do not ask for what we will not give. you are welcome to stay and receive support should you choose to do so. Let us try to help. Maybe telling us what is going on and getting our thoughts and ideas can prove a positive thing for you.
  6. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

Hon...I know the previous posters have said it already, but I cannot give out information on this forum to non pro-life sites or methodology..But if you want to know about people who have OD'd, try looking at some of the other threads..They will tell you what a horrible experience is it to wake up with a tube stuck down your gullet, as could I.

At least tell me why you need this so much?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2008
  7. FR34K5H0W

FR34K5H0W Member

This April I will have had an eating dissorder for a year. It has taken over me. I will go days without eating, then binge really bad and puke it all up. No matter what I do I'm alway thinking about how much I hate myself. It is a horrible, exhausting and vicious cycle and I know I will never recover. I am in grade 11 and have failed all my classes so far this semester. I know its my fault because I gave up and then hardly went to class. Last year I only got 3.5 out of 8 credits and spent all of July in summer school. I am constantly making promises I can't keep to my friends and they are getting sick of it. I hate letting them down all the time. My parents are always mad at me and I always dissapoint them too. They always say they're gonna find a place for me to go because they can't take me anymore. Not only do I constantly let the people that are close to be down, I also let myself down. I want to get everything done and overwith. But I want to be informed before I do it. All I want is some informaion or a site that will
    give me information. Please.
  8. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

As we've said, we won't give you out any pro-suicide information here.
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hey this is a pro life forum, which means we cannot provide you with any pro suicide links, take care hun :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.