Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Malcontent, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Don't bother to read this, there's no point

I'm tired of life, tired of the anger, sick of the bullshit so many people come out with. I feel like the one sane person in a world full of raving lunatics. I'm not who I used to be, "mal" is gone, he's like a character in a book I've written whom I now long to kill off. I don't know who's here now, but they're tired of it all. I just wish I didn't care about anyone, then it would be easy to go. To the people I used to talk to, thank you, honestly. But it feels like someone else's memories. I wish I could find a point to life. I wish I'd never come to sf so I wouldn't have hurt so many good people. I've wasted my life, so I'll put it back in the pot for someone else to have.
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: Malster - you've not hurt me, nor anyone else who you've talked to, as far as I know..

Y'know where I am if you need a chat :) - you've got my number (or if you haven't got it in your phone, PM me for it), msn etc. - feel free to use them!

Take care, and stay safe mate ..
    The world would be a much darker place without you in it.
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

who've you hurt hun? if you want mal to be gone create a new character, don't just disappear you know? I'm sorry you feel you've hurt people but as sad as this may sound it's part of life. You cannot please everyone. It's impossible and if you hurt peoplee on your journey in life just take solace in the fact that people do care about you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.