29th failure. In public nonetheless.

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Brandon Kwon, Apr 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandon Kwon

Brandon Kwon Banned Member

My 29th attempt at committing suicide was a failure. I tried it while leaving wal-mart just now. It almost worked but t didn't. I just feel bitter. And I'm getting more bitter by the second. Hopefully my 30th attempt will succeed.

2. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

Brandon, I am so sorry that you are feeling this way! I wish I could do something to help you feel better. Is there any one you can talk to about what you are going through? Distractions often help temporarily; thinking about suicide and how you're going to go through with it makes the feelings worse. Have you been able to get enough sleep as well?

*hugs*

MisterBGone likes this.
  3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Brandon please, please get help NOW. Call a crisis number and get the help you deserve. Better yet, get yourself to a hospital. I don't know what you did or what you did all of these times but I am sure they all need treatment.

4. Brandon Kwon

Brandon Kwon Banned Member

thank you for your kind words. There is no one I can talk to unfortunately. I've not slept much recently, no.

None of those things will help me, my dear. It's well established that I only want a cure, not help. I'd just toss aside whatever the therapist or hospital tells me to do and go on attempting. Death is simply the only cure for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.