29th failure. In public nonetheless.

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Brandon Kwon, Apr 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandon Kwon

Brandon Kwon Banned Member

My 29th attempt at committing suicide was a failure. I tried it while leaving wal-mart just now. It almost worked but t didn't. I just feel bitter. And I'm getting more bitter by the second. Hopefully my 30th attempt will succeed.
  2. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

Brandon, I am so sorry that you are feeling this way! I wish I could do something to help you feel better. Is there any one you can talk to about what you are going through? Distractions often help temporarily; thinking about suicide and how you're going to go through with it makes the feelings worse. Have you been able to get enough sleep as well?

MisterBGone likes this.
  3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Brandon please, please get help NOW. Call a crisis number and get the help you deserve. Better yet, get yourself to a hospital. I don't know what you did or what you did all of these times but I am sure they all need treatment.
  4. Brandon Kwon

Brandon Kwon Banned Member

thank you for your kind words. There is no one I can talk to unfortunately. I've not slept much recently, no.

None of those things will help me, my dear. It's well established that I only want a cure, not help. I'd just toss aside whatever the therapist or hospital tells me to do and go on attempting. Death is simply the only cure for me
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.