2am no samaritans help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Carcinogen, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

Someone please help me I don't know what I'm going to do, my dads messed the phone up so I cant get through to samaritans, I can hear tham but they cant hear me, I don't want to kill myself not like this, I've messed everything up, I'm scared of myself, if I cut I'll go too deep, and I dont care, maybe it'd be better if I did, I dont want to live. Theres noone here I can talk to, theyre all in bed, they're going to kill me if they find me up at this time, I cant do this anymore, I'm on my own dealing with my life, same as always but this time it bothers me. I cant see any other solution but to die, Im sorry I wrote this, its a waste of good cyberspace, theres no other solution no other way, no way out no way out no way out what am I on about whats wrong with me, I need help but there is none, asking for help I cant do it, I think Im going to die just ignore this

2. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

Mordarisk, please take deep breaths. Of course we're not going to ignore your post. I know it sounds stupid but breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth. Please calm down. What is on your mind?

3. Carcinogen

I dont know i just cant live anymore. I dont know if theres something wrong with me, i dont have as bad problems as some people but i just cant do this anymore. Everything just keeps going round in my head and it wont go away. I cant sleep but I cant work either, no distractions are working i cant concentrate on anything, all i can think about is dying but i dont want to go like this and i dont think i have the control to cut at the minute without going too deep. So here I am ranting about nothing. i just dont want to wake up ever. scuse my grammar

4. ScouseJM

I know how u feel about the not wakin up part. I pray for that every night.

I think for as long as you cant specify the problem for yourself, you should hang on in the will and hope of finding out what it is so you can possibly fix it. I know its hard though, esp when the insanity seems to take over your head.. Have you thought about goin in the chatroom? There might be someone with better advice than me there and also, they might be able to distract you a little. Its helped me a few times so worth a try for you too maybe?

PS Doesnt mean I dont wanna talk to you anymore :) Youre always welcome to speak to me :hug:

5. Carcinogen

Thanks. Unfortunately my dads fucked the computer too so no chat works I'm gonna try going to bed now. Thanks for trying to help though

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

i hope you wake up to a different set of feelings and can face the new day with at least a sliver of hope. Please take care and stay safe. :hug: Let us know how you are doing.

7. Carcinogen

Well I'm still breathing for what that's worth. Feeling slightly better since I had philosophy today. Couldn't believe it though, my dad wouldn't stop gloating this morning how convenient it was that the phone broke so my brother couldn't use it. Well it's not my brother who's affected.
    Thanks for the replies by the way :smile: you really helped me last night

8. ScouseJM

glad we could help and you feel a bit better :) I hope your situations improves for you.. always here x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.