2nd attempt...failed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by point-less, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. point-less

point-less Well-Known Member

agen I failed! WHY WONT IT JUST FUCKING WORK?!
    I tried hanging myslef and it nearly worked bu tmy friend came in on me cuz they randomly came round.
    I can't live its just too hard now!
    god just pleassse help me! :'(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Time for you to help you okay you go get some medication to take this pain and sadness away. antidepressants work you have to find the right one. Get therapy whatever it takes do it so you can start living i am glad you have such a good friend who found you get well okay go get help call crisis they will help get you support you need go to hospital just do it okay get help now

3. point-less

I can't doctors said I don't need any pills they won't give me any and people turn me away saying its just your blood changing and i'll be fine. I've told them time and agen that its not just that but they wont listen noone listens!

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't try to hang yourself again hun. You need to get help. :hug:

5. point-less

Your missing the point. Everywhere I go I always get turned away.

6. No_Life

No_Life Well-Known Member

have you been to a doctor and told them that you plan to attempt again and make it work? suicide hotlines/samaritans wont turn you away and they can give you some good advice and coping stratergies to get you through each day. i really hope you manage to cope somehow.

7. point-less

Yes, i've been to plenty of doctors they turned me away, i'll try the suicide lines
    thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.