2nd time around

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by blackfire, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

Well the second time was no better. I od on pills and cut to get as much blood as I could to exit my body. Two days have past and I feel terrible. It always feels good at the time and crappy afterwards.

2. stillhere

stillhere Active Member

dont do it again!

3. blackfire

It is an addiction

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Awww hun, I am sorry. Must be hard. :hug: :hug: :hug:

5. blackfire

It sucks and I can't stop. Even if I wanted to.

6. missbee

missbee Guest

I recently tried my 2nd overdose aswell, I know how you feel about it feeling good at the time but nasty afterwards.

Thing is this time round with me I feel happy about it because I did some real damage to myself, which is weird and no-one can understand it not even I can 100%.

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've never tried to od but have been so tempted to,I've thought about it so many times and really don't know why I never have tried.I still have a fair few old med's in my possession and perhap's one reason to of not disposed of them by now is because of that.:eek:hmy:

8. blackfire

missbee

what damage did you do to yourself. Deep down I wish it would have been the end. I am glad I didn't tho.

9. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

and i´m glad too, for you.

10. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

blackfire-
    It may be an addiction, like with drugs, cutting, smoking, etc...BUT You can cut it down, little by little by little. It is hard and a bitch at times, just don't let it get ahold of you more.:sad:

Hold that demon, ha...but really I do understand. The brain must have something to do with the changes from pleasure to digust cuz many of us go thru that. :huh:

Stay safe! :smile:

11. missbee

missbee Guest

The drugs I took made my eyes spasm for 3 days, I was unable to control what I looked at and my pulse was at 200-160 beats a min for 2 days (meant to be at 60-70 beatsper min) They also think I have done some damage to my liver but thwy say this can be repaired over time I just need to look after myself.

I'm now withdrawing from all the medication. heart palpatations, feeling cold then really hot, muscle spasms, and dizzyness! It's all fun where I am at the moment and to top it off my "lovely boyfriend" keeps telling me I deserve to be miserable.

12. blackfire

I have never had those syptoms. I am glad your liver will recover over time. It is too bad your boy friend feels that way toward you. take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.