2nd time around

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by blackfire, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

Well the second time was no better. I od on pills and cut to get as much blood as I could to exit my body. Two days have past and I feel terrible. It always feels good at the time and crappy afterwards.
  2. stillhere

stillhere Active Member

dont do it again!
  3. blackfire

It is an addiction
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Awww hun, I am sorry. Must be hard. :hug: :hug: :hug:
  5. blackfire

It sucks and I can't stop. Even if I wanted to.
  6. missbee

missbee Guest

I recently tried my 2nd overdose aswell, I know how you feel about it feeling good at the time but nasty afterwards.

Thing is this time round with me I feel happy about it because I did some real damage to myself, which is weird and no-one can understand it not even I can 100%.
  7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've never tried to od but have been so tempted to,I've thought about it so many times and really don't know why I never have tried.I still have a fair few old med's in my possession and perhap's one reason to of not disposed of them by now is because of that.:eek:hmy:
  8. blackfire

what damage did you do to yourself. Deep down I wish it would have been the end. I am glad I didn't tho.
  9. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

and i´m glad too, for you.
  10. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

It may be an addiction, like with drugs, cutting, smoking, etc...BUT You can cut it down, little by little by little. It is hard and a bitch at times, just don't let it get ahold of you more.:sad:

Hold that demon, ha...but really I do understand. The brain must have something to do with the changes from pleasure to digust cuz many of us go thru that. :huh:

Stay safe! :smile:
  11. missbee

missbee Guest

The drugs I took made my eyes spasm for 3 days, I was unable to control what I looked at and my pulse was at 200-160 beats a min for 2 days (meant to be at 60-70 beatsper min) They also think I have done some damage to my liver but thwy say this can be repaired over time I just need to look after myself.

I'm now withdrawing from all the medication. heart palpatations, feeling cold then really hot, muscle spasms, and dizzyness! It's all fun where I am at the moment and to top it off my "lovely boyfriend" keeps telling me I deserve to be miserable.
  12. blackfire

I have never had those syptoms. I am glad your liver will recover over time. It is too bad your boy friend feels that way toward you. take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.