3 days till

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've decided. I'm gonna put an end to everything on Monday. I get my paycheck. Go out and buy a shotgun for "hunting reasons" and the rest is self explainitory. Fuck it. I'm done living like this.

yursomedicated

Chat & Forum Buddy
I'm such a hypocrite, but do you really want to do that? Once you buy that gun, we both know it'll happen. It's the wrong idea. On the fourth day please let us know you are ok. :hug:

I'm such a hypocrite, but do you really want to do that? Once you buy that gun, we both know it'll happen. It's the wrong idea. On the fourth day please let us know you are ok. :hug:
Yes I do really want to do that. I've wanted it for a long time but kept trying to see if things really do get better. Maybe they do for some people. But I'm not one of them. On the 4th day for the first time in my life I will be okay.

Tony, take your paycheck and buy something different with it. If you don't need your money for monthly expenses, then consider donating it to a worthy cause. Don't place yourself on a timeline so you feel an obligation to follow through on your thoughts. I am hoping to see you Tuesday.

shades

Staff Alumni
TONY! I just lost a friend this way, today, and I'm going to post about it tomorrow.

If, like the above poster says, you have any loved ones or friends or old friends I would like you to reconsider. Because I can tell you that I am sick about what I found out today.

I was his best friend. Then there are other close friends, old friends an ex g.f and his mother and neighbors who are all fu**ing sick about it.

We know you are hurting and that's why this site is here. Why not give this a chance? Send me a private message and I'll be happy to talk to you.

Mike

well dude everybody's someone else's ******. I know you are and so am I. Yeah I've got friends...not very good ones. My family, fuck'em. My girlfriend, dumb ****. Fuck it! I cant wait for monday. This place is retarded. I can pretty much come here. Say I'm doing it, and half you are like, well I hope I see you on tuesday. hahaha! dumb fucks. Not a chance

shades

Staff Alumni
What is RETARDED about people coming together to try and help one another?

This site is an anchor for many people who have felt or feel the impulses that you are experiencing.

I offered to listen and there are many more here with more experience than myself who will do the same.

You came here to make a statement and the people here reacted as they always do, with compassion and the offer to listen and try to help in any way possible.

Please do not continue a "countdown" at this site. If you want to talk or vent that's fine...we'll be here.

I am closing this thread as the OP obviously is not here to seek support. Insulting members and critcizing the site for carrying out its intended purpose is not helpful to anyone. You are free to ask for support if you seek it, but a countdown is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00