<3 I love you all <3

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I feel so shitty right now :sad: I really wanna do it, so badly. I would OD right now but that means going into the cupboard for the pills and i dunno if i wanna run the risk of waking up my mum. Not that it would matter. I wanna burn, over and over and over again and i will start soon. Actually i think the pills would be a good idea even though the thought of taking them makes me physically feel sick but then again my plan doesn't involve pills. The last two days i've not been posting here much and haven't been on msn. Felt it was best for everyone else including me. Hopefully after tonight i won't be on ever again. I don't even know whu im posting this, don't want anyone else in panic mode and actually theres no need for it right now. I know what im gonna do and im sorry to hurt other people but im at peace in whats about to happen. Someone here once told me to get over the hurt you'll cause people and do it or go through the rest of your life in pain. To some degree their right. So guess i have to do what i have to do. I may have said this before, but this is different, i've know it gonna happen for awhile now. This isn't like before. For anyone who knows me well, theres no point getting in contact with me, you won't talk me out of it. No one can.

I'm sorry..

Viks x

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
  2. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I know that I don't know you or anything and I'm sorry that you feel so bad. I don't want to make you feel any worse, I really don't, but you've got to realise the seriousness of thread you made. I'm sure everybody is worried about you and thus they'll feel worse themselves. It's almost like a suicidal threat and that is horrible for anybody to experience. Please let people know that you're ok.
  3. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

I love you Vikki.. You mean so much to me, don't let it take you yet..