3 months today since i lost vivienne

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by silverhalo, May 15, 2007.

1. silverhalo

silverhalo Active Member

im feeling pretty low today and the strange thing is i was listening to the radio when this band BIG COUNTRY came on and it reminded me of a discussion i had with vivienne not long before christmas last year.
    The singer was scottish like myself and had went missing he was found hanged in a hotel room in america after suffering depression for many years.
    Vivienne had said to me how could he take his own life knowing he was leaving children behind yet she completed the act herself 2 months later.
    I know she was also suffering through bulimia and PND but i find it all so strange

2. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Silver,
    I know how hard it must be for you right now. I lost my fiance to suicide 5 years ago this past January and I still feel it deeply. I wish I could tell you that it would go away but it never really does. It does get a little better as time goes by but sometimes I get so low that I can't do anything.
    I am so sorry for you loss. Yes, it is strange that she did it but if she suffering so bad she may not have remembered what she told you 2 months before. If you ever need to talk feel free to pm me and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. Take care sweetie and remember we're here for you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

3. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

My heart goes out to you Silverhalo, glad to see your still around, but very sad about the circumstance that brought you here.