3 weeks to go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wannactb, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wannactb

wannactb Member

Just over 3 weeks. Everything seems pretty normal (relative term!). Huge part of plan fell into place today. Writing letters is the hardest part. Done a few, and I know some will understand more than others. I think it helps that I have a schedule. I could do it now, but want to "tidy up", as it were, before I leave.

Does anyone know of anyone who has confided in a friend, and the friend has not tried to stop them. There's one person I know who might be like this, but I can't risk it in case they tell others.

2. A1231988

A1231988 Well-Known Member

Nobody here is going to tell you anything other than don't kill yourself. That is what this site is for. People come here to get help and help others, not to casually exchange method/plans to kill themselves. I'm sure plenty of people would talk to you and help you find reasons to not kill yourself.

3. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are feeling suicidal, please do not act upon it, it would be so sad to see you go, I am glad you have come on hear looking for support. Have you ever called a support helpline they can help you with this feeling and tell you ways to cope. Do you get any form of counselling at all?
    Please check out this article I found on feeling suicidal it may help you more

Source- http://www.thesite.org/healthandwellbeing/mentalhealth/depression/feelingsuicidal

I hope this does help you take care x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.