3 years "clean"

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by brokendoll83, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brokendoll83

brokendoll83 Active Member

I hadn't cut for three years until recently. I thought it was all behind me. Now Im cutting and taking pills. I just can't get the same release from it that I used to though it does help more than anything else. I'm quite scared about what will happen to me. I need to go into a secure unit to be safe but it is unlikely the drs will admit me. My family had to beg them and beg them last time, and that was arter 3 serious attempts ending in A&E (ER). I know it is me doing this so logically I should be able to stop. But I just can't. This forum has helped so much. If I hadn't had this a few nights ago, I would be in the hospital with serious injuries. I guess I do want to live, but I also don't. I think the 'why bother anymore' side of me is winning. I have cut today and will again soon, but it is better than overdosing and slitting my wrists.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What is going on that you feel the need to SH again? Maybe if you talk about it, there will be soon relief...PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.