30 days to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Xena, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xena

Xena New Member

Okay, this is nothing to do with me, I'm not suicidal, never have been, and touch wood never will be.

The thing is that I've been been made aware of this blog

it appears to be documenting the last 30 days in this man's life before he kills himself.

Now, there have been suggestions that it's a hoax, and whilst this may be true there appears to be no actual evidence to prove it either way.

Either way it's concerning me a great deal. I've done what I can, I've alerted numerous authorities and have even tried to talk him out of it by posting a very lengthy comment, but I don't know what else to do.

I don't know this man at all, but if he were MY loved one, I would hope that somebody would try to stop him from killing himself, so I'm trying to do what I can, but I thought maybe you guys who have had more experience dealing with this sort of thing could maybe do something?

Maybe it's futile I don't know, but I can't just sit there and read about this man's attempts to kill himself without doing something.
  2. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

ask thenm to come here.. post the url...

true it may be a hoax... but if you give them the info they can then choose to come for support if they really need help..

welcome by the way x
  3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

its understandable to be upset by saying something like this, but you can lead a horse to water but you cant make hi drink. if you aer a memeber of that blog site perhaps encourage him to come here instead of going through with it. but again. this is the internet, where anon rules. so it could be a hoax,
  4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

its gone now, i was only on day 2 :mad:
  5. Xena

Xena New Member

Well i've been out shopping, came home, and the blog in question seems to have been taken down. I can't say I'm not relieved - maybe somebody got to him in time. Maybe not, but it's given me hope anyway.
  6. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Good thing about blogs is that other people see them and usually it's just friends and family. I'm sure the person is getting the help they need.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope he doesn't go through with it :( :hug:
  8. maxell123

maxell123 Member

not too sound like a asshole or anything but he is just 1 of 1000 that have killed therselfs. so what makes him so special...he craves attention?...:eek:hwell:
  9. Nocturnal Ponderer

Nocturnal Ponderer Well-Known Member

It could be a really elaborate screamer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.