30 this year

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Kaos General, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Im not sure what to make of it to be honest, i mean over the last year ive kinda grown up a lot and started taking responsibility for my life and actions, but 30 years old is a big deal for me, especially when i doubted the fact that i would even make it to 30. Maybe maturity really does come with age, who knows.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Maybe hun but you are not so old lol you are still very young hugs

3. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I am old lol i dont mind the fact that im 30, its just i never really thought that id get to this age, and i most certainly didnt think id actually be looking forward to it.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Oh my! You are now eligible for the antiquities forum :eek:ld:

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I think if you work hard, it does...I am now so old I count my age in dog years

6. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

I wish I could feel happy about turning 30 in July. I'm still trying to decide if I'm happy or not to be reaching the age.

I'm so happy that you are happy about turning 30 and I'll keep cheering that you keep finding ways to stay happy!

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Nah, you aren't old...if so then I'm old too..lol. That's good that you are looking forward to it, hopefully my life will get better too by the time I turn 30.

8. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Sooooo old I can't wait for your 30th though :)

9. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Thirty isn't necessarily old, but it's the oldest you'll have been so far - so it I can see how it would be old from your perspective :) Glad to hear that you're looking forward to it!

10. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I also recently turned 30 and I too feel that I've grown the past year and half...I'm more mature but more relaxed about things that before would cause so much anxiety...so I understand what you mean :)

11. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

I hope you can turn your life around before you hit 40 (Fourties). Goodluck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.