Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

We keep arguing, every day, all the time, I can feel things falling apart. I am falling apart inside, I am being torn apart. My heart is being broken into two.

I love her, I am IN LOVE with her. Don't think she feels the same though, starting to think she's only with me cos it's easier than breaking up with me.

We went out today and I worked out the plan. Easy really, makes sense, it's the one that's always being talked about. It's obvious.

Ya know when you feel like you know you are going to do it? That it's just a matter of time? Well that's where I am now..just a waiting game.

I don't want to do it, that's the strangest part. It feels like I will though.

One thing I can promise to the people reading this...I wouldn't do anything while I was with her. But if things keep falling apart like this that might not be a problem for much longer :sad:

I am TOTALLY broke, fat, have no self esteem, suffer from bad paranoia, am grieving for my darling nan, am suicidal, am depressed....what a great example of life eh :sad: She's the only thing that makes it liveable...I wish she believed that
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2008
  2. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

im sure none of those horrible things are true. You sound very low and you have been through so much with your nan.

Could it be all those horrible thoughts making the situation worse?

dont let the past distroy the future sweetheart.

PM me if you wanna talk :hug:
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thanks hun

It's nice to get a reply.

4. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Thanks okay hun.

I wish i could say something to make you feel better.

5. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

my pm is always open hunny. you have been through alot and it is important to let it all out sometimes

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You are a beautiful person sam. I am sorry you are feeling as you are right now. My PM box is open to you at any time. Also messenger if you want to use it. Don't beat yourself up. You don't deserve it from anyone. Not even yourself. :hug:
  7. ColdSummer

ColdSummer Well-Known Member

on offence but this sounds like a bit of a threat to her..."I wont kill myself as long as i am with you" if you love her dont say such things. I know how you feel but to say thats not even funny.
  8. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

:hug: Sam, it's ok.
  9. danni

danni Chat Buddy

sam :hug:
  10. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Please dont do anything, Sam. :hug:
  11. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug: