Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered012345, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to die. I've been fighting for so long now. Every time things seem to be looking up, I just fall down again, harder than before.
    I haven't got a fucking clue how long I can keep doing this. It's costing me so much energy to even think of tomorrow. Every damn day again.

I'm just... tired.

I can't even get the support I need, simply because I can't get the things that are bothering me, out of my mouth. I just can't talk about it. I can write about it, sure. I can type about it, sure. But I don't have the energy to get online. I just can't. I don't understand it myself. I have energy to be around people IRL, but I can't talk to them, because my mouth won't let me. I can talk to people online, but then I can't because I can't be online much, due to lack of energy.

This doesn't make any sense does it.

I'm just so tired. And alone.

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

The fact you've posted here is an important step - you've had the energy and patience to post here, and that's a start..

Why d'you feel so tired?

3. bronwyyn

bronwyyn Well-Known Member

I understand. I am tired all the time. I just put the clothes in the wash... it was the only thing I did all day, and it exhausted me and took me all day just to get up the energy to do it. The only thing I do seem to have energy for is being online or watching movies.

I recently had to tell my parents about my problems. They live very far away from me, and I couldn't bear talking to them on the phone. It took me two months to get up the engergy and courage to write them an email. But I finally did it. I know it takes a lot, but if you can write about what you're going through, let someone close to you read it. It will help. PM me if you need anything.

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Here if you need me :hug:

5. thanks all for your replies :hug:

@Abacus21:
    I don't know why I'm so tired. Perhaps it's because I've only now started grieving over someone close who died many years ago. Belated grieving, according to psychotherapists. Whatever it is, it's wearing me out. I feel like one day soon I'll just be too tired to actually wake up. If that makes any sense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.