=\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Staff Alumni
What do you do when you're the one who everyone falls back on, but when it comes to feeling bad yourself, you don't feel you can turn to anyone? It's not my battle and I know it isn't but I'm part of the team and I feel useless enough half the time without someone I've never met pointing it out...

:sad:

Sa Palomera

You are not useless at all :hug: Don't let anyone tell you that you are, because you are NOT.

You know where to reach me if you want to talk :cheekiss

BlackPegasus

I've felt this way a lot especially in the past when i spent all my time trying to help and didn't feel there was anyone I could safely turn to. I did realize there were a few friends I could turn to but it was all the pain hiding that fact. Even that one makes the difference. And just to feel useful and worth something...what I wouldn't give.

I am so sorry you feel there is no one to fall back on. You can PM me if you would like. I'm not quite the monster people think I am. :hug:

savetoniqht

It's exactly the same for me. I'm the happy one that cheers everyone up, but when it comes to me feeling like crap I don't feel like I can talk to anyone.

You are far from useless, especially since you help so many other people. I, along with nearly everyone else here at sf, are all people you can talk to if ever needed. Sometimes it's easier to talk to a complete stranger, so drop me a PM if ever needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00