Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by UnregisteredD, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sick of everything.. sick of all the arguments.. feel like I'm stuck here and can't do a damned thing about it..

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

whats happened??
  3. Everything and nothing.. and that's half of the problem. Problem is I don't KNOW what the problem is, because if I did then I could tell everyone and then maybe there'd be no problem, but there is a problem and we're falling apart because of it and I don't like it anymore...
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Do you wanna talk to me in private about it a bit more?
  5. I don't think you'd like it if I did that.. :mellow:
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

why would i not like that? :unsure:

What arguments are you sick of?
  7. You already know. :sad:
  8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

i already know what?

talk to me.
  9. It isn't what it used to be, is it... Here, I mean... It makes me sad, seeing how much everything has changed. I don't think it's me. I haven't changed. This used to be a place to have a laugh and I used to feel happy here but now it's all just rows rows rows and never getting anything done for being too scared about stepping over people or on people or upsetting anyone and I'm sick sick SICK of it.

I want to leave, but then I don't, because this place is important to me. I could drop, I suppose, but then what would I have? I have little use as it is already... things confuse me too easily and I stopped trying to make myself useful a while ago...

I hate feeling this way and I hate feeling forced to post about it but I can't keep it in any longer. :sad:
  10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

we are all here for you if we can help

i think, possibly, that there will be other people around here that would agree with you..
  11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

If im right in guessing who this is, then i don't think your the only one feeling the way you do about things.
  12. Spoke to S.. Yeah you're right.. and I know.. but everything's so shattered right now, I feel.. :mellow:
  13. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Okies hun :hug:

Your not alone in feeling like this. TBH i feel a lot like you do and im sure if you just let out how you feel then a lot of people will feel just like you. As for the arguments. I know what you mean :dry:
  14. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I don't know who you are or what exactly this is about, but I know that about a year ago, I felt a lot like you do in regards to not being happy around here, feeling like this place had changed, like it wasn't what it once used to be. A lot of arguments and rows going on..
    Now I'm back here a year later, but under moderation, and all of a sudden I don't notice the rows and arguments anymore. I think most of that happens in chat :dunno: Just looking through the forums it does seem all supportive and friendly and like there are barely ever any rows/arguments going on. :rolleyes:

Maybe if you feel shit because of a lot of arguments and rows, you could try visiting the forums without going in to chat?
    I know it's hard, as chat can still be a fun and cosy place to hang, and believe me, I really do miss it a LOT, but at least I don't get involved in, or see any arguments.

Anyway, this all is written assuming it's to do with that. If I'm wrong, then please ignore this.

15. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

i can understand what you mean about rows on chat. I havent been here that long but i have seen many rows on chat.
    I was pulled into one the other day and i really am sorry if i upset you. I was feeling attacked on an issue close to me and i reacted badly. For that i am really sorry and i want to learn from it and be more paitent in future and if someone upsets me im going to log out, have a good cry or shout and then come back.
    If i am anyway responsible for this im truely sorry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.