Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by EnGorDiaz, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnGorDiaz

EnGorDiaz Member

is there anything i can say i dont think so i stuck a pin right thrugh my finger and i didnt even feel it i tryed burning my self is this even normal anymore i cant even feel emotion i feel totaly blank i pushed so many ppl away and they all called me a **** i guess i am i only think about myself i always remember when me and jake used to go down to the train tracks that doesnt happen anymore e oded i used to talk about life with him he didnt mind his girlfriend got pregnant and they were both chcucked out of there homes he finaly couldnt take itand oded on heroin i cant believe it he was doing it right infront of me and it was when he oded right infront of me i couldnt help at all he didnt say he was but then he went away like every other thing in my life it just vanishes will these violent visions stop heh im on all kinds of anti depresents in the end they dont do shit all i dont have anyone anymore there all sick of my bullshit i didnt know where to put this thread but what ever who cares anyway i will soon be gone i am james a living breathing humans someone who used more like a stuffed mannequin someone who was once loved but now isnt the only thing i wish for now is a bottle of alcohol

2. whysmile

whysmile Member

u are at a very important part in this thing called life.the point were love is a dim thought of yesterday help is in the not seeable next day.this does not have to be it.the drinking will only make things worse.if u are that numb i belive u need to talk to some1 asap. it soulds like u dont need pills or more drinks u need some1 who cares and will listen and be there. i truly do wish for u to find thatperson need to talk to.id like to be there to help. we all cant do this alone we all need some1. well i hope some ofthis has helped. im not good at this stuff but ur story spoke to me it reminded me of me last year so idk what els to say other than im here if u want to talk or u just need somone to listen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.