?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by whysmile, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whysmile

whysmile Member

all feelings i once felt are gone. i stoped cut for 2weeks and it was hell but when i returned to it i found that there is nothing there. the blood means nothing the feeling of my skin tearing apart all does nothing. cuting used to be the 1 thing that made me feel alive feel something and now i dont have that. i think all of my cuting was just numbing for the day i end it all. if cuting doest even work seeing the blood pour out the skin rip the frech laying open than whats left? i nevr thought id get to this point. when i have nothing and i feel nothing i always had cuting but now i dont have anything no1 cares no1s there y keep tring. i kept myself alive for others cause they said they "needed" me. but what about me cring in the bathroom bleeding sliceing till i feal alive and now thats gone looks like theres only 1 thing left...........................pick that blade up 1 more time and end it all.

2. whysmile

whysmile Member

idk what to do if any1 knows anything ples help me

3. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hun, there is always a way out of selfharm, sadly you need to find it for yourself.thinknig about Killing yourself wont help either. If cutting seems pointless the find a new way to deal whth the everyday sh!t . Worths to try at least to be alive untill you find a real reason to be alive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.