:|

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by hammockmonkey, Jun 18, 2008.

1. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

"Nothing but dumb luck mother fucker!"

"Yeah, but that counts to."

2. hammockmonkey

She wasn't anything special. She wasn't beauty, just some fucked up girl with scars. Her scars on her arms and chest made the rest of her body feel so smooth and soft. Each line a monument to a moment. She worshipped her body with blood. Each cut went deeper than the one before. She let me kiss her on her lips, I could fell her scars even there. I never wanted to say but the truth is they were what I wanted to kiss. I tried to change that.

We kissed. A way to keep the monotony of life at bay. She left me there for a long time, praying to the blood in her veins. She wasn't beautiful. That's what I told myself. She wasn't anything special. Just some fucked up girl with scars. The first ones, on her legs, they weren't done by her...

I don't want to but I miss her. Or is it just I miss the idea of her? Of someone there with me?

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I don't have the answers to your questions, but it sounds like something has drawn you to her. I don't know if you want to see her again, but if you do then don't be afraid of it.

4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

follow your heart and not your head sometimes it leads us to the right place
    good luck hun hugs

5. hammockmonkey

too bad i already fucked it up.

6. hammockmonkey

I have a really strong urge to rip into people. all the time. Find out just where the heart is and cut it out.

7. hammockmonkey

Fuck you. You are stupid, useless fat fuck up. No one can ever love you, nor will they. How could anyone love someone so fucking stupid? they dumped you because you're a fucking old bag that's a terrible lay and even worse at life. You can't make friends with real people because you are so fucking ugly and stupid. No one is more annoying and boring then you are. Seriously, no one likes you. Leave.

You fuck twat, you suck at life and should just end it right now. The only reason anyone would ever be nice to you is as a joke.

8. hammockmonkey

heh, these delayed posts are sort of disconcerting. I really say this shit?

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Yeah you do :). You doing okay?

10. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

Are you talking about yourself or the girl? This is really sad :sad:. If you ever need someone to just listen to your rants, I am a good listener. I really really am :smile:.

11. hammockmonkey

Thanks Lord Byron. These are things I said and was told mixed together. She left me a voicemail about how I am a horrible person, so I told her the same thing to her face. Drunk and at 3 in the morning.

But that's behind me. I dwell too much as it is . . . Now I'm hoping to start going out with a woman and not have a repeat. . . . I'd really like to have someone . . . .

12. hammockmonkey

Thank you Lord Byron. That is mostly from a voicemail too me, some of it is me yelling at her(at 3am while I was drunk). I talk some, lately I've been a little off tilt (I'm friggin' under moderation :/, totally deservingly).