Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by tintin, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tintin

tintin Guest

i just wanna give up i can't keep fighting i cant.. i cant get out of this stupid rut im useless a failure and i just wanna give up im sat here once again crying and tellin people im fine i hate lying so y do i keep doing it i cant i cant i cant go on ... i need my mum :cry: im stupid for wanting her when i no i cant have her but i really need her :( sorry i just don't think i can keep fighting im not as strong as everyone thinks i cant not cry its impossible i cant eat its a sin to me :unsure: i just cant do these things im sorry im not strong enough
  2. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

becca hun :hug: I don't have any words to make it better, but I just want you to know you can talk to me any time you need to
  3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

You can get out of this rut and you're not a useless failure. I hope you take the steps we were talking about on MSN earlier, I know it's scary but they're stages towards you feeling better within yourself. Take care of yourself, am here if you wanna chat anytime. :hug:
  4. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

i know its shit and no words i say can make this better or bring your mum back. I so wish they could. you have had so much taken away from you already and you really deserve a chance at life, a chance to make things better for you and to be happy.

Please dont give up yet hun, im here for you, as always. i promise :hug:
  5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

becca :hug: I'm here for you hun
  6. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

All I can offer :hug:
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Becca, there isn't much i can offer you in the way of comfort, but I can tell you that you do have friends here that are willing to help you get through these feelings. It won't always be this way. Remember the good things, the good memories. It is okay to cry. I am here if you need to talk. Thinking of you. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.