Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by thedeafmusician, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

i dont know who i am anymore.

:hiding:

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

What's wrong tdm? :hug: Here if you wanna vent and no hiding.

3. Robin

Robin Guest

You my dear have a habit of being lovely and endearing to all who meet you and it is my loss that we hardly get to speak lately. You also have a maturity beyond your years which although speaks volumes for your character and sense of discipline, can get pretty lonely I bet and I'm wondering if you're finding it lonely where you are unable to relate to the kids your age at school.

Just because you can't doesn't mean you are not a wonderful person, because you are it just means the world needs a little time to catch up with you.

I'm only guessing though about the lonely part, the wonderful, caring, lovely and mature part I couldn't be more sure of :) and since you're having self doubts I figured I would take this opportunity to remind you of them because like the humble person you are I doubt you would willingly admit to them yourself :hug:

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I agree wholeheartedly with Robin's post :)

What's brought this on, hun? :hug:

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Not knowing who one is should be the usual course of things at your age...not feeling like you are someone you want to know has you ignoring all the very positive feelings ppl have for you...please know how special you are to me and others here...big hugs, J

6. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

i feel really old... fuck sake i'm not even freaking sixteen!

i dont even knwo why i'm struggling at the moment. i was FINE before. and now i can't..

i really don't know who i am or what i've become.

7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I feel old too. I'm 19 but I feel like I'm at the end of my days. I feel like 86. Growing up everyone said I acted older than I was too.

8. Robin

Robin Guest

There doesn't always have to be a reason to feel miserable, sometimes it just happens, know that you have friends that love who you have become and though you may be an old soul you still have plenty of room to grow into a real great :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.