Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Job_006, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Job_006

Job_006 New Member

My social anxiety won't allow me to seek help and even in here it's hard to talk about my depression. I don;t really know what to say... I need help, love or whatever
  2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

first off :welcome: to the forum here. please i know it's hard for ya, but if you can find the courage or strength to share here please do. we all will do our best to support you the best we can. please feel free to pm me. i will be happy to help the best i can. please take care
  3. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Well done in making a post, I know it can be daunting but it does help.

Everyone is here to help each other & we will all do what we can to support you.

Take care & stay safe ((hugs))
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

It is always hard to start something new. I suffer from augorphobia, & socialphobia. You just need to take one step at a time. You aren't under any kind of timeline. Just send knew posts when you can. We will be here and will be ready to help support you!!
    I can well relate to the fear!! I have been under therapy for a little over three years. My therapist has me getting out of the house a little. And I am driving to some of my appointments.
    If you aren't in therapy you need to be. You can't fight this on your own. In therapy you will learn coping skills and how not to discount the positives. It will take some hard work on your part. But you have us in your corner, to offer moral support. Well take care and keep posting...:chopper:
  5. ghosty11

ghosty11 Guest

work on dr.phil's advice dont think of nothing but good and keep working you will be fine.
  6. crying_wolf

crying_wolf Active Member

im kinda like that, cant post much in this forums, cant even go out to the backyard of my house. cant drive. :rolleyes: i bored people i guess...

i live in a island that most people will kill to be in my place, a beautiful place with many natural beautys and many other things and i dont enjoy.

me = loser
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.