365 Days/52 Weeks Photo Projects

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by FlashingFlickering, Dec 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlashingFlickering

FlashingFlickering Well-Known Member

So am I the only SF member who will be participating in a 365 days project? For those of you who don't know, a 365 days photo project is when you simply take a picture every single day of the year. The details are completely up to you!
    I'll be uploading all of the daily pictures from my Android onto Picasa, to make it nice and easy. And I'll be taking them from my phone too, because my digital camera is too annoying to upload pictures from each day XD By the way, a 52 week photo project is the same thing but only done weekly...
    I don't want to be the only person doing this, because I'll probably need support from other people just like I did with nanowrimo (national novel writing month, back in November)! I was also thinking I could post the best picture of the week on SF too, just for the hell of it and to keep me motivated.

So yeah. Don't make me do this alone! Anyone can start still, I don't think it's January 2nd anywhere yet :p

2. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

photos of ourselves or of anything or of thje same area all reay long? sounds like fun

3. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Pictures of just like anything? Cuz I think that might be kinda fun. :smile:

4. FlashingFlickering

Yup, pictures of anything!!

Some people choose to have a theme, such as self pictures, but that's totally optional and up to you. I'll personally be doing it without a theme, so it'll be anything I come across that's interesting or different that day ^.^

5. MadeOfGlass

OKay, I'm in! :mhmm:

6. FlashingFlickering

Awesome, I'm glad I won't be doing it alone!

now you get to decide where you'll be uploading the pictures (if at all) :p

7. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

That sounds cool ill try and participate wonder where ill upload

8. FlashingFlickering

You have plenty of upload choices- Tinypic, Flickr, Photobucket, Picasa, Imageshack... You don't even have to upload at all, but it keeps things more organized imo :p
    The best upload choice would be the one that works best with whatever camera/device you'll be taking the pictures with!

9. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

true. if iremember tomorrow ill start it up :D

10. FlashingFlickering

I'll try to remind you lol
    Or you could just do it now :p

I'm probably going to use the midnight fireworks as my first picture <3

11. MadeOfGlass

I don't know what I'm going to take pictures of. :laugh:

But maybe we could use this thread to post what we're taking pics of!

12. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Oh doing it now would be trouble. I cant even imagine wehre my camera is :D Ill try and remember. That would be a cool way to start it and end it wil the fireworks :D

13. FlashingFlickering

You'll find things ^.^

Sure, why the heck not? I was planning on using this thread for my weekly picture (why bother starting multiples?) and I'd be glad to share it with everyone else!

Start searching!!
    Want me to leave you a visitor message in a few hours for when you wake up in case you forget? :p

14. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Sure :D Ill remmeber but It would be a bit of exrta motivation :D Oh that camera will be found.. just not right now lol

15. FlashingFlickering

I'll do it, the more motivation the better :p

Start looking once you can, missing cameras are catastrophic!

16. FlashingFlickering

Whoever plans on starting this project, I recommend taking your first picture now!
    Just do it now so you can't forget :p

If you don't know what to take a picture of, winter things such as Christmas Tree's or snow works just fine because they won't be around year long! Be creative C:
    I didn't see enough fireworks, so I'm probably going to go outside and take a picture of my Christmas tree since we will be taking to down soon.

now go take that first picture!! :D And goodluck, too ^.^

17. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

I'm going to give it a go!

18. FlashingFlickering

Awesome :D
    The more the merrier~

Are you using a theme, or just whatever the heck you feel like doing at the time?

19. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

damn, i would participate, but i only have my phone camera, so eh. :D good luck!

20. FlashingFlickering

You can still participate with phone cameras, I know I'll be using mine c:
    I bet that if you use it for 365 days, it'll be just like a professional camera at the end :p

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.