:(

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by tintin, Aug 21, 2008.

1. tintin

tintin Guest

please... just.. stop.. please.

:cry:

2. blue542

blue542 Staff Alumni

What's going on?

3. tintin

tintin Guest

How long have you got?

4. blue542

blue542 Staff Alumni

My night is wide open...

5. tintin

tintin Guest

Well basically a few people in my life (who should really know better) are trying to decide who i can and cant be friends with. BUT they are not been nice about they are doing it in the most vindictive and repulsive way and it's not fair. It really isn't and im just at the point where i am sick of it and have snapped.

6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Becca :hug:

I know it may be hard, but try and ignore those who are doing this, and just be friends with whoever you want to be friends with. The people who you're friends with are all strong enough to ignore this sort of crap :) - you can too :hug:

7. blue542

blue542 Staff Alumni

Are these people who are attempting to dictate your social life friends or guardians? I wish when I snapped I were as calm as you come off as being...unless you're loading a weapon right now.

8. tintin

tintin Guest

Not exactly.. More like getting myself in serious troublew with my vice principal :eek:hmy:
    They are ermm.. college teachers -nod-

9. blue542

blue542 Staff Alumni

Want the short version or the long version?

10. tintin

tintin Guest

Well i said this to my vice principal: "sue- leave fee the fuck alone i mean it i swear down! you dont and watch. there is NOTHING you can SAY or DO to make us fall out.. so just fucking STOP it.. if not im speaking to fucking martin when we get back i FUCKING MEAN IT. just leave her the fuck alone or else.. and i mean it sue. im fucking suick of it absolutely sick of it you PROMISED you was going to sort it and you are just keeping on with your shit.. just leave her alone. i fucking mean it sue. im on my last thread u snap it and watch. all u really need is a good smack your creepy lying pathetic OLD HAG - leave me and fee alone. you've been warned." <----- So have a feeling I might be in trouble. I know the other person is sick of it to.

11. blue542

blue542 Staff Alumni

Well, my pre-packaged respect and heed the advice of your elders rant just went out the window!

It sounds like the situation has been escalating, where is the beginning and what does this mid-level education administrator have against you and Fee?

12. tintin

tintin Guest

Hm... I need Fee's opinion on this oh Feee. Help!

13. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Fee would be me.

Yo.

What this person has against me is that she believes me to be someone else who is out to hurt Becca. Despite the fact that I've explained to her what's actually going on, she still won't let up. I think it's stuck in her head that I'm this person and she's just going on and on trying to get Becca to cut contact with me, because she feels she's 'protecting' her.

14. tintin

tintin Guest

Yeah blue thats pretty much it.

15. blue542

blue542 Staff Alumni

Why is this person SO involved though, why is she so invested in you Becca? And why does she see Fee as being so bad? I understand how some adults think they have "superhuman forsight" but, if it's come to the point where you feel you have to threaten her for meddlin', something has gone way over the top.

16. tintin

tintin Guest

She's so involved in me because i mess up in everything i do.. this is all my fault for been so pathetic.. and for hurting my ex, if i was there for her none of this would have happened so i take full responsibility.

17. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Becca, you stop that right now :dry:

Don't believe her Mike.. it wasn't her fault at all. We've both had the misfortune to come into contact with a lot of nasty people who have no excuse for how they're behaving.

For some reason this person is very protective over Becca, and she's been told a lot of stuff about me that isn't true and she believes every word despite my saying the contrary.

I think it's only Becca's threatening to take it to Martin that's stopped her for the moment.

18. tintin

tintin Guest

Was my fault for letting E down.. then she wouldn''t have sent A emails so she got paranoid and wouldnt have told S all that.. so it all comes back to me. Last night was my fault too i guess... Meh im a bad friend..S is right.

19. blue542

blue542 Staff Alumni

Martin being the actual principle? Or Sue's keeper?

20. blue542

blue542 Staff Alumni

And where's this bad friend stuff coming from? Seems like there's a lot going on here.