3800 ish members

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by victor, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. victor

victor Account Closed

yep, thats what it say, but every day i see the same ppl around. not more than 50 id say. wheres the rest 3750ish? just wonder
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Not everyone logs in every day. There's a fair amount of logins here each day - there were 401 yesterday, for example. Maybe you're just seeing the same folks on because you come on at roughly the same time each day?

There are also comparative 'downtimes' with the membership - usually the early morning UK time, where most of the UK folks in bed and the US ones are thinking of doing the same.
  3. victor

victor Account Closed

lol i log in like 10am n log out like 3am so i dont think it has to do anything with the time of the day but i get what u mean:D
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Some members may log in as invisible, and others may log in but not stay long. I get what you mean though, it's hard to imagine where all 3800 active members are hiding!
  5. victor

victor Account Closed

n what is being count as 'active'? i mean, how long it has to be since ur last log in 4 u to become inactive?
    i mean, not of my business and not that i care, just curious
  6. WildCherry

Actually, I have no idea. But now you got me wondering, so I'll try to find out.
  7. victor

victor Account Closed

lol and this is how i always get myself in trouble, with my long nose:D its always been this way:D
  8. victor

victor Account Closed

lmao now i get it. once someone said that my nose is longer than his dick, so now im thinkin - he probably didnt mean that literally :D:D
  9. WildCherry

Lol!! You didn't get yourself in trouble, this time anyway. :p But damn, I still don't have a clue.
  10. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

11. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

So many of us are in different time zones, it's 10:20 pm here but 3:20 am in the UK, seems as though when I'm on it's more people from the U.S. because we all happen to be around the same time, just a thought.:superman:
  12. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Some people are just here to "lurk", or they don't feel comfortable posting.
  13. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Yeah. I tend to lurk on somedays...
  14. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

I admit to the lurking too, there are some days you can't or don't want to say anything but just reading thru the threads works out well.:mellow:
  15. victor

victor Account Closed

i kept an eye on this number and at some point it was like 3850, suddenly today its 3727! where r all these ppl gone?:D
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2010
  16. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

You might want to choose your words a bit more carefully. I realise that you try to lighten the mood but there's a line between wit and insensitivity.
  17. victor

victor Account Closed

if u know what i mean lol :D
  18. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

I found this thread funny to read through yet I still don't know what you are on about I like lurking also talking and all....Thats why I post to much :p x
  19. victor

victor Account Closed

thank u, Abi, i needed that:D
  20. will_1957

will_1957 Well-Known Member

I was here for a few months earlier this year but then had a huge breakdown and left. But I left my username intact so I decided to try logging on again and hopefully I'll be active again on here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.