Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WinterDream, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WinterDream

WinterDream Member

This is what I want to say before there is one more last goodbye

In the dream, I can see and hear my screams. I am below into the dark shadows of despair. Oh how your fears of contempt tear at my soul. Cold to the very core. Unforgivable sins marred you with a stain, I will not detain, you will not contain me, I have broken from the contraints. further into the depths of shadows do I fall. the words you lisp with lies, are no rope to hold, behold the spoken, denote the unspoken, as there will be no more voice, there soon will be a blank slate, you may begin anew to do this again, go away from me, for you have already, now who leaves for the last time............
    this is for them all that make me have no more tears
  2. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Never understood these, these public declarative, "you cannot stop me" posts. Is poetically written but shit, to what end?

Who are you really addressing?

I'm sorry, there is no possible, practical response these things. I don't get it.
  3. WinterDream

WinterDream Member

sorry that you dont understand
    those it is for will understand the words
    thanks for the reply anyway
  4. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Kinda doubt that--you ya... sought any actual help?

Btw, welcome :shake:
  5. WinterDream

WinterDream Member

goodbyes can mean so many things..each person has a different perception...assumptions can cause many problems...this goodbye has many meanings..maybe not what you think
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I have to agree with ToHelp, You have confused the shit out of me!! That isn't hard to do considering my thoughts are all jumbled up and I have to pick things that pertain to who ever I am talking to!!:chopper:
  7. WinterDream

WinterDream Member

confusion is all I ever seem to bring to the table...pain..follows and eventually feels like it is swallowing me whole.
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I can see that you like speaking in parables winterdream. I think it's kind of cool actually. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.