Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Alone., Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alone.

Alone. Guest

I just need someone to care and ACTUALLY feel like they care through their actions.

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

What's on your mind? :)

3. Alone.

Alone. Guest

Just feel so cold inside, and wish that there was someone I knew who cared that could make me feel warmer. People say they care but it doesn't mean anything. Actions don't ever back up words.

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I have dealt a lot with lonliness and I know what you mean about people making you feel warmer. But unfortunately there isn't going to be someone there 24 hours a day to keep us warm. I have a teddy bear that I hold. Or a comfortable pillow. Or is there any kind of music that makes you feel warm?
    Find activies that give you warmth that will always be there for you. Sit outside in the sun. The sun won't leave you. It will always be there to warm you.
    :heart:

5. Alone.

Alone. Guest

Yeh, I do all things to occupy me, comfort me, enterain me, I see people, but only on a professional bases (I have no friends), things like that. I don't just sit and wallow or stay in my room and think about how lonely I am. It would just be nice, sometimes, to have a human around, who cared, not who sucked life out of me more and more (which is what people seem to do-they 'care' because I provide them with support, and when I can't support them, they demand more support, until either I crack, or they then leave).

6. Alone.

Alone. Guest

Typos suck, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.