:(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by weirdal, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

im 15..been depressed for a couple years..in final year of school failign everything, jsut come off a year of constant cannabis use which screwed me up...im losing everything i feel so trapped so helpless...just cant pluck up courage to kill myslef or im sure i would...or id hope so

thanks for reading..hopefulyl you care more than anyone else i have in my life

xx

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Life may seem pretty pointless but you are making, and can continue to make, steps to make life better to you. You've come off the cannabis which is great, well done you! Now maybe you could look into getting yourself some medical help to deal with the depression, if you're not already doing so? And perhaps talk to your school, explain how you're feeling and see if they can't help you sort something out.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum!!
    I think you have lost track of who you are. Have you thought about getting a tutor to help get you back in the game. Hell you might even make a new friend. I also think a therapist is a good idea to help you learn to cope again!! As far as the cannibus goes I have nothing to say because I think it should be legalized at least for medical reasons. They have studied it for years anfd found several positives about using it. Every one in government are afraid to speak up in defense of it because it could cost them thier jobs. I guess I was wrong I did have something to say about it. Any how find a therapist that you feel comfortable with and spill your guts, they need to delve into all different aspects of your life to be able to help you. What you say behind close doors stays behind close doors. Good luck to you! ~Joseph~

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

There are so many steps before you give up, especially at 15...professional help which supports and guides you is critically important...often we are not very good at telling ppl how we are feeling and what we need...why not try to work on that? all the best, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.