3am

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by victor, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. victor

victor Account Closed

its nearly 3 am i think. i cant sleep even tho ive taken more pills then last few days. and those last few days i was sleepy most of the time coz of those pills. is it possible to develope tolerance to meds in 3 days? fuck knows.
    what im thinkin now, is there anyone here from uk working in bookies?
    and is there anyone from anywhere who works or used to operate as a western union or moneygram agent?
    pls pm me if u r, i have some questions
    im a complete mess, havent taken shower for 3 days (4? not even sure) and im thinking bout western union at 3am. how fucked up is that? and how to get some sleep??????
    thats why ppl keep drinking. thats why i keep drinking sometimes. i think im gonna get drunk tomorrow if i wont be able to sleep again. and i dont want to drink, but what else can u do?

2. victor

victor Account Closed

its not 3, its actually 4.10am. i think im going crazy. last time ive checked it was 2.5smth, now its 4.10. what ive been doing for a whole hr?

3. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

ah your in london i see!! Hallo there fellow cockinese!! Its now 5.20 am and i feel your pain dude especially due to the amount of snow london will come to a standstill today

4. victor

victor Account Closed

now its 9smth am and im up since 8smth, my head is a mess and damn yeh, i shouldve bet my every fuckin penny 4 white xmas. every year i lose this bet and one year i didnt make the bet its snowing like hell lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.