3rd night

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bigman2232, Jan 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

straight that I'm drinking alone. Why am I drinking alone? Because I have no one. Haven't heard from my family in a month. Meh, don't really get along with them anyways. Lost the few friends that I had. Not that I blame them. I'm not a good person. At least not anymore. I'm surrounded by spoiled rich kids and no good brown nosers. School is so important they say, but most of the stuff that I'm paying to be taught I already learned on my own when I was 10 or is completely useless when it comes to the real world. I look at most of my profs and see nothing but someone that has simply had more time to memorize the material I'm learning.

Every night I come to the same realization that without someone to share my life with, there is no motivation to reach any other goal. I know I basically bitch about the same thing every thread I make. Getting out at least postpones the inevitable a little longer.

It would be so much easier if I just owned a gun.
  2. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

you need to go out.. and find you a nice partner to date, or just have fun with..trust me, i know, the love of a single person can mean the world
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

i was drinking alone too, i always do,,,i need a life lol, ha maybe we cud get together:wink: hehe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.