1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3rd time why wont it work..emberasing

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by realeyes-realize-reallies, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, Now this is the 3rd time ive tried to stab myself, and ive been constantly
    cutting my body anywhere i can think of a major vein..my thighs wrists even the inner joint of my elbow where i take my heroine injections...but back to the stabbing..yesterday at about 12 o'clock at night i felt the need to grab my dads combat knife and stab myself for the third time in the the arm just to let the pain bleed away but all i could think about was my girl...but i was so scared for the 3rd time that i urinated all over myself and my heart was pounding so fast that i also had one of the biggest erection of my life and to my demise my mom found me in the bathroom with an erection and a knive halfway in my shoulder...the next day i was sent to the psychiatrist with my parents who think that cutting my self arouses me...maybe it does...maybe i do want to die that badly

2. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

First off, hi. I think that doing unnatural things to your body can result in unnatural effects. I get erections at the weirdest times. Maybe you are turned on by that, but theres also a big possibility that it happened because your mind doesn't know what the fuck is going on. Honestly, I would go with the latter. I think you would know if you were turned on or not. And if your not sure, then you're probably not. Doing the whole stabbing thing seems rather painful. I personally wouldn't want to go out that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.