4:30am

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by *dilligaf*, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:bash:

This is driving me mad. EVERY morning this week I have woken up at 4:30am. It doesn't matter what time I go to bed, it's still the same. I went to bed one night at 11 ... woke up at 4:30. Went to bed one night at 1:30 ... woke up at 4:30. It's driving me MAD. I wake up at 4:30, then go back to sleep about 10am. I'm so fed up of it now!! I went to bed at 1am this morning, and woke up at 2am to go bathroom so I thought to myself "ahh, maybe I'll sleep past 4:30 now" ... Next time I woke up and looked at my phone it was 4:26am :bash:

Not only is it incredibly boring and lonely being awake at that sort of time but everything seems worse in the middle of the night. Depression seems worse. Also my Mum is a stupidly light sleeper and if I leave my room I wake her up (which I feel guilty about because she has to get up at 6:45am for work.) So I just sit here. Bored. So so tired but not being able to sleep.

GAH

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I did it !!

Woo !!

I slept from 10:30 last night until 7:10 this morning !!

Wooooooooooooooooooo :dance:

:laugh:

3. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

I just wanted to add my thought on this and say for some reason hun... I don't know why really this sounds very familiar :wink: :tongue:

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

;) I have no idea!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.