4..5..how many

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Dubstepper, May 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

months has it been? :eek:hmy:

i think ive finally set a new mark for myself (not the SI form). at least since January, I havent cut, nicked, etched, burnt, or in other ways caused myself any self harm. i dont know why, how or when... all i know is that i always WANT to cut more, but its either that I'm afraid of being found out, or I'm just not in the right place to find anything to cut with.. i think the "wrong place, wrong time" situation works great for me.

kinda a dumb post, but i just had to type, and get this thought outta my mind. if you want, i can write up a SI help handguide... ive been concentrating on WHERE i can be, instead of where i should cut next.

im actually really proud of myself.:tongue:

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

That's brilliant!!

You SHOULD be proud of yourself :biggrin:

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Well done on not cutting yourself since January. Hope it continues.

4. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

thanks loads. i dont know why, but getting praise always does wonders for me.. maybe its low self esteem? i hope not. cause im doing myself a favor...

p.s like the ava? i can make one if anyone wants.. been playing around with photoshop, so im dinkin around and makin fun stuff

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Well done :clap:

That's definitely something to celebrate :biggrin:

Also,I do like your avatar! :)

6. Rachel123

Rachel123 Well-Known Member

Thats great!! I'm proud of you as well!! Keep up the good work! I wish I was as strong as you!! One day!! :)

7. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

well, today will probably mark the last day of this streak. just making note, basically. its going to be a lonely, slow night.

thanks for the support.

8. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

well done mikel, thats something to be proud of :hug:

9. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Well done on not SHing for so long. It's a wonderful thing to be proud of.

You can keep it up :)

Good luck x

10. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

im doing it again... cutting. this time, really, i dont think i want to quit. i live a fucked up life. im here, but why.

maybe the answer lies in doubt

11. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

You were doing really well, but everyone gives in sometimes. So now, how about you see if you can go without it again, and beat your previous record? We know you can do it, you should know you can do it, and we are all here to support you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.