4 days later...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SashaJade, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SashaJade

SashaJade Well-Known Member

4 days after my last attempt and I am so fricking ready to try again right now.

Nothing seems to get better, if anything it all gets worse.
  2. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

*hug that is definately a bad idea. Whats upsetting you honey xxx
  3. SashaJade

SashaJade Well-Known Member

I cant really narrow it down any narrower than life right now...

Every single thing about my life is screwed up. xx
  4. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

It gets like that sometimes i know...sometimes even the smallest tasks seem like huge mountains to climb...sometimes the best thing to do is go to sleep and wake up to a new day. Im sorry that you are feeling so horrible right now honey but i am here if you need me xxx
  5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

:hug: Sam! I know that it can get better. I just wish the best for you Sam! :hug:
  6. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Big hugs for you Sammy baby :hug:

I hope you get a good sleep tonight and wake up and take tomorrow as a brand new day. Always here for you hunni, love you lots xxxxxx
  7. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

Sam...take a deep breath..calm your system down (advice from my therapist) at 0930 today i felt like you whilst in therapy...its now 2318 and i am still here..so it proves its possible. emotions are evil, they distort our views of reality but take lots of deep breaths, go to bed and try and sleep, even eat something you like to give you a little pleasure...but dont let emotions make you react...its hard yes...but its only emotions and not reality. make a cup of tea, have a biscuit, some chocolate or something else you like...sometimes its the basic things that give us the most.

stay safe :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.