4 days...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Passion, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

I havent eaten anything for 4 days.
    except for maybe a slice of cheese here and there to keep my blood sugar from crashing...
    im doing badly...
    I dont think I want to recover anymore...
  2. New-Hope

New-Hope Well-Known Member

Hi Passion.

Sweetheart please try and eat something. Even if it's just a piece of chocolate or something. You'll feel so much better if you have something to eat. I have been on the verge on anorexia before and it's seriously unpleasant. It stays with you for the rest of your life and you can never eat the same again because your stomach shrinks and your metabolism is affected.

Hope you feel better soon

3. Proteins won't do anything for your blood sugar not crashing. You need CARBS (and not the 'simple sugars' either, which will also make you crash). That, and electrolytes...
    (I do hope you ate today!)
  4. Passion

Today I ate:
    2 bags of those little doritos
    a slice of cheese
    and half a grilled cheese sandwich

god, my stomach felt so bloated after that.
  5. Good to hear that you did eat something (though if you were bloated, does that mean you ate it all at once? - try to space it out, every few hours). I hope you're drinking as much water as possible too, throughout the day, or you'll become dehydrated (which is also dangerous). Could you try sipping on some fruit juices (not guzzling - too much sugar all at once) - or vegetable juice like V8 (salt and vitamins, though fairly low carb). Bananas are high in potassium - a prime electrolyte - slicing in the skin and eat half of one at a time (cover the end of the other half with a small piece of wax paper so it doesn't go too brown) - even easier, banana chips.

It sounds like you're trying... :mellow:
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2008
  6. Porcelain

Porcelain Well-Known Member

I fasted on Saturday and Sunday
    Ate yesterday, about 600 cals
    Fasting today
    Except for 6 xenadrine pills
    And tomorrow
    Not sure about Thursday
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

i know the feeling, i havent eaten in 2 days
  8. Passion

I started eating again but its always so hard everytime i stop and then start eating again. i dont know why i do this to myself.
    anyways. i'm doing positive affirmations to myself all the time (telling myself im pretty and skinny and i love myself and such) and its helping a lot.
  9. sami

sami Well-Known Member

That's fantastic :)
  10. New-Hope

Glad you're feeling better! :hug:
  11. Foxhen

Foxhen Member

I haven´t ate anything for over a week.. I don´t feel like recovering, either. I feel so fucking down and first I cry, then Im angry for a moment and then feel like a lunatic numb from the head.. Like i´d be flying above the clouds nothing under my feet.

This is what happens to people too sentimental,I guess. Just thinking about food makes me feel like vomiting and all I´d want to do is lie in bed next to my cat. I hate all this..!
  12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Try eating some healthy, nutricious food passion, so that your body can replenish it's nutrient reserves. Also, I don't think you should fast for 4 days straight.
  13. New-Hope

Foxhen I know what you're going through. You MUST eat something. I'm at the stage now where I can hardly eat anything. I've been on the verge of anorexia before, and trust me it affects you for the test of your life.

Try eating some soup of drinkable yoghurt. Something that's easy to swallow. Also, make sure you drink plenty. Don't let yourself become dehydrated.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.