4 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifeisthis

Its been 4 months since I tried to kill myself <mod edit - method>. I can just feel being toxic from doing that. I still have bouts of wanting to try again but I'm trying to hang in there. I let someone down that I love. I just can't get comfortable lately and stay in bed most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nemo

(((Hugs)))
Thinking of you @Lifeisthis
I know it must be hard but you are doing brilliantly. Deciding to keep hanging on is great, and it won’t feel like hanging on soon enough I’m sure.
I’m glad you’ve got someone who cares for you. That’s really important.

Nemo

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there, have you got any professional help since you made the attempt?

Sorry you are feeling this way. Are the holidays a trigger for you?

*hug

Its been 4 months since I tried to kill myself <mod edit - method>. I can just feel being toxic from doing that. I still have bouts of wanting to try again but I'm trying to hang in there. I let someone down that I love. I just can't get comfortable lately and stay in bed most of the time.
Hi Lovely - I certainly know how you feel about wanting to stay in bed - for me it is a way of getting "rid" of each day - but you are doing marvellously - each day brings strength - each day brings reasons to see tomorrow and SF will help enormously with that. Folk here have been so patient with my ups and downs its amazing. Please stay strong - here if you want to chat and sending you enormous hugs xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00